CheckVideo Cloud VMS
CheckVideo Cloud VMS is a Cloud-based suite of software services that provides seamless CheckVideo device monitoring by a central station, and is used to send real-time alerts to smartphones and emails for viewing of live, recorded and event video online. The Cloud VMS package includes setup, configuration connect, overall video management to include alert scenarios, a video search engine, cloud video storage, and an alert system where messages are sent out via smartphone or other medium.
The CheckVideo Cloud VMS is a Cloud-based video surveillance software platform that integrates seamlessly with leading central station automation software, sending video alerts to the command center or central station for immediate assessment and response. It works with all CheckVideo devices and enables them to be easily configured and managed remotely.
The Cloud VMS is available through just an Internet connection, and the package includes setup, configuration connect, overall video management to include alert scenarios, a video search engine, cloud video storage, and an alert system where messages are sent out via smartphone or other medium. That technology is capably provided by CheckVideo, with its Cloud VMS and simple, intelligent solutions designed to remove much of the complexity involved with a video surveillance system.
With Cloud VMS the user can:
- Send video alerts to the command center, smartphones or emails
- Remotely configure and manage all CheckVideo devices online from the CheckVideo Web Portal
- Instantly access video event clips, live streaming and recorded video online
- Securely store video event clips
- Automatically update devices in the field — no service calls needed
- Easily expand the system with additional devices