Catching the Bad Guy Highlights Recent Issue of CheckVideo News
CheckVideo stops repeat offender
As a result of the real-time alerts sent by a single CheckVideo EZ SmartCam, a vandal responsible for several thousand dollars in damage to a small, non-profit, community theater in Modesto, CA was apprehended, accurately identified and arrested. The EZ SmartCam, installed by Art Dunn Alarm Co., incorporated the system’s loitering function to determine that a NON-intrusion was, in fact, a potential threat to property. It’s the only solution in the industry that can detect and alert on this particular type of behavior! More info here.
CheckVideo takes 2nd major industry award
Quick on the heels of CheckVideo’s significant New Product Showcase win at ISC West last Spring, the same solution — the HD Analytics Gateway and Cloud VMS — were judged New Product of the Year by Security Products magazine on September 11, 2015.
NEW PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT HD Outdoor Dome
NEW device is now shipping! The HD Outdoor Dome Camera (model CV167) is a complete security solution in one device, featuring:
- patented, analytics- driven compression technology connection to CheckVideo’s award-wining Cloud VMS
- Onboard lens motor enables the setting of zoom and focal range remotely
- IP66-rated with built-in heating unit
- Full HD and extreme low light capability
ExitSentry in 100+ airports
ExitSentry, the number one exit lane directional security solution for airports, was recently installed and made operational at its 100th airport in the USA and Canada.
Notable ExitSentry installations:
- Philadelphia International (PHL)
- BWI/Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- Ft. Lauderdale International (FLL)
- San Diego International (SAN)