4-Channel Analog Gateway
The 4-Channel Analog Gateway (CV400) incorporates advanced, auto-adapting video analytics, a video server and video recording, all in a single device.
Includes built-in intelligent video analytics
Includes up to 4-channel matrix display output
Built-in DVR recording
The 4-Channel Analog Gateway (CV400) incorporates advanced, auto-adapting video analytics, a video server and video recording, all in a single device. It converts analog CCTV surveillance camera systems from forensic tools into proactive video surveillance and alarm verification solutions.
Pair the 4-Channel Network Gateway with analog cameras of any kind to extract maximum value from investments
already made in analog technology. The CV400’s automatic connection to the CheckVideo VMS™ provides all configuration, viewing and storage necessary for the user to realize the highest possible value from an analog system. The CheckVideo VMS provides all ongoing video management with off-site Cloud backup, multi-location federation and a powerful video search engine.
- Easily add CV400 to existing analog cameras and DVRs and integrate with alarm panels
- Remotely configure and manage all CV400 devices from the CheckVideo CloudVMS™
- View video event clips, live streaming and recorded video from the CheckVideo CloudVMS™
- Send video alerts to smartphones, email addresses, or a remote monitoring service
- Expand this Cloud-based system without requiring investment in servers or software
- CheckVideo VMS- All CheckVideo solutions feature 100% Web-based video management functionality with no servers or software installation required.
- Configuration Backup- Stores configuration settings on the device and at a secure offsite location.
- Automation System Health Monitoring-The system automatically issues proactive alerts in case of camera tampering, poor video quality or loss of communication.
- Low Current Draw- Uses a DC input for most efficient battery operation.
- Digital Encoder- Converts analog video signals to high-quality, lowbandwidth H.264 IP video.